Enjoying Quebec in winter is easy, grab your mittens, your tuque, get outside and have fun! That’s what we suggest during your stay at the Auberge Couleurs de France! Located in the heart of a maple grove, this magnificent log cottage will charm you! On a beautiful winter day, climb on a snowmobile for an adventure on the snowy trails. Are you a fishing enthusiast? No matter, you’ll have fun catching fish on an ice fishing experience right at the Inn. An unforgettable weekend in the middle of the Outaouais forest.
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-03-31
- Starting from
- The log house has been an integral part of the Quebec landscape for a long time. When the first European settlers arrived in New France, they built log cabins while waiting to build their real homes!
- 2 nights at Auberge Couleurs de France
- Half day Ice fishing
- Snowshoeing or cross-country skiing
- Half day of snowmobiling with cold weather equipment included
- Right of access to the trails
- Helmet for the snowmobile
- Cold weather gear
- Civil liability insurance up to $1,000,000
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Gasoline for the snowmobile
- Deposit: $2500/snowmobile
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Snowshoeing with a trapper
- Half day Dog sledding activity with Tanwen Pack
- Admission to Omega Park
Conditions for snowmobiling
- The driver must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license in hand.
- Children (5 years old minimum) must be able to stand behind the driver.
- Security deposit: $2500/snowmobile. If the snowmobile is damaged or stolen
- The customer is responsible for the first $2,500 of damage and the cost of transportation and towing.
- Breakdown service: $100 per hour per employee
- Driver and passenger injuries are not covered by this insurance