Discover the richness of the Pontiac region during this one-day agrotourism guided tour. With your guide at the wheel, meet local gardeners, winemakers, breeders and artisans to discover a unique know-how. Learn more about Yak breeding and bio-intensive farming at Pure Conscience Farm. You’ll hve the chance to cuddle and pet beautiful alpacas at Willow Lane Alpacas. Enjoy orchard products and one of the best apple pies in the area at Coronation Hall Cider Mill.
A two-night package in Gatineau that will give you a unique day of authentic discoveries during the Pontiac Farm Tour signed by Aventure Outaouais!
All our packages are subject to change based on your interests from our website or call centre.
- Alpacas produce a refined fiber, which is soft and silky like cashmere, but even warmer and more resistant than sheep’s wool.
- Did you know that Coronation Hall Cider Mills,built in the early 1930s as MacDougall’s Ballroom, was renamed for the coronation of George VI in 1937?
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Guided tour of the Pontiac farms (9am to 4pm) with transportation and guide
- Food, tastings and activities during the tour
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.