We propose a walking and biking tour in the Gatineau Park to discover the real jewel which is Pink lake. A guided tour and a breathtaking landscape!
A half-day adventure for all starting in the charming village of Chelsea and including a one-hour hike on the Pink lake loop trail. To get there, you’ll hop on a top-of-the-line mountain bike. (Electric mountain bike rentals are available upon request $$) This nature excursion will be led by a passionate guide who will help you discover the park’s wildlife, flora and history. Put it to the test! This package includes 2 nights near Gatineau Park.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2022-10-31
- Starting from
- Pink Lake is meromictic, which means that the bottom and top waters never mix.
- Pink Lake is also home to the three-spined stickleback, a saltwater fish left over from the Champlain Sea that once covered the area
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Bike rental (4h)
- Service of a guide (4h)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.