Ride a snowmobile, try your hand at ice fishing and stay at a luxurious nature lodge during this outdoorsy winter getaway in the vast Petite Nation territory between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa.
Enjoy a relaxing stay at Auberge Couleurs de France, a beautiful log cabin located on Lake shore in the Duhamel region. You’ll have access to recreation rooms and equipment for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and tobogganing during your stay. Spa services are also available on request.
Get ready for a snowmobile adventure! As you ride through the magnificent snow-covered trails, you’ll have no choice but to immerse yourself in the beautiful nature that surrounds you.
Then try your hand at the traditional Canadian activity of ice fishing. Your fishing guide will explain how to make a hole in the frozen lake, prepare the equipment and tease the lake trout, bass and walleye. Bonus: if you catch a fish, the lodge will cook it for your supper!
In addition to your own fish, you can enjoy French and Quebec cuisine at the on-site restaurant (breakfast included).
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
*Some of the activities included in this package are weather-dependent. In the event that these activities wouldn’t be available during your stay, we will advise you and other options will be offered.*
You’ll also love…
…savouring great beers inspired by the region’s history and landscape at the Brasseurs de Montebello. You’ll also periodically see shows by local musicians at this welcoming pub!
- 2 nights at Auberge Couleurs de France
- Half day of ice fishing
- Half day of snowmobiling with cold weather equipment included
- Snowshoeing or cross-country skiing
- Right of access to the trails
- Helmet for the snowmobile
- Cold weather gear
- Civil liability insurance up to $1,000,000
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Gasoline for the snowmobile
- Deposit: $2500/snowmobile
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Snowshoeing with a trapper
- Admission to Omega Park
Conditions for snowmobiling
- The driver must be at least 21 years old with a valid driver’s license in hand.
- Children (5 years old minimum) must be able to stand behind the driver.
- Security deposit: $2500/snowmobile. If the snowmobile is damaged or stolen
- The customer is responsible for the first $2,500 of damage and the cost of transportation and towing.
- Breakdown service: $100 per hour per employee
- Driver and passenger injuries are not covered by this insurance