Have fun with the family this winter by going snow tubing in the countryside and by exploring the most visited museum in Canada, all within the Gatineau-Ottawa region!
Let loose at the Domaine de l’Ange-Gardien, an enchanting snow tubing centre located only 15 minutes from the city. Fly down the eight slides of varying inclines, try tubes of different sizes and enjoy the tow-lift!* Take well-deserved breaks and have a bite or drink at the cafeteria or bar.
Get a dose of culture at the must-see Canadian Museum of History in Gatineau. Explore the numerous permanent exhibitions that tell the country’s fascinating history, including the achievements of Indigenous Peoples, and let your kids play their hearts out at the Canadian Children’s Museum! Also check out the current special exhibitions and the films being shown at CINÉ+ during your visit.
*If the outdoor activities included in this package are unavailable during your stay, other options will be provided during the booking process.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- …knowing that the closest traditional sugar shack to the city of Gatineau is at Domaine de L’Ange-Gardien (open during maple season)! Pick up sweet treats at the gourmet shop during your visit.
- …taking advantage of the special events and festivals that energize the region! Take a look at the online calendar and plan your visit to attend those that interest you.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Snow tubing at Domaine de L’Ange-Gardien (if not in season, other options will be provided during the booking process)
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History (including the Canadian Children’s Museum)
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Customer Compensation Fund
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).