Enjoy an unforgettable getaway with panoramic views of wild animals from your unique accommodation! This immersive stay is available any season at Omega Park in Montebello, between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa!
Whether you’re a couple, friends or family, you’ll find a comfortable and modern option that meets your needs to “sleep with the wolves”: a cabin, lodge or chalet overlooking the wolf habitat, or a suite overlooking the habitat of wolves and bears. (Reminder: bears hibernate in winter.)
During your stay at the wildlife park, you can observe more than 20 other animals while on a 12-km self-drive safari or by exploring the nature paths, including a First Nations trail.
Plus, your package includes a visit and artisanal chocolate tasting at the ChocoMotive economuseum in Montebello!
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Getaway for two
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2024-04-30
- Starting from
- The price includes 25% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
- …knowing that, thanks to the Makwa Fondation, certain injured or orphaned wild animals receive care at Omega Park, and certain endangered animal and plant species are protected on site.
- …visiting the Fromagerie Montebello to purchase cheeses and other local specialty products, or to have a bite (such as a poutine) at the restaurant!
- 1 night at Omega Park (Wolf and Bear Suite or similar accommodations)
- Admission to Omega Park
- Self-guided tour of ChocoMotive, an artisanal chocolate factory, including tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).