Discover your new favorite beer on a tour of Gatineau’s microbreweries*. Accompanied by your driver-guide, learn about the region’s rich brewing history while tasting several craft beers. Meet the brewmasters at Microbrasserie 5e Baron, Brasserie Artisanale Gallicus, À la Dérive Brasserie Artisanale, and finally, Bistro l’Autre Œil, where you will be served a delicious meal of poutine and dry ribs. Awaken your inner lumberjack by participating in a fun axe throwing activity, included in your package. Take advantage of your visit to the Outaouais to buy excellent local products and relive the experience at home!
The Microbrewery tour is available Fridays from 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM, and Saturdays from 11:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Please note: for safety reasons, the axe throwing activity will take place on a different day than the microbrewery tour.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2023-03-31
- Starting from
- The price includes 35% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
- Did you know that Microbrasserie 5e Baron won the award for the third best new microbrewery in the world in 2020, just months after opening its doors in the midst of the pandemic?
- Brewery tourism is a practice that has become increasingly popular since the 90’s, consisting of discovering a region through its brewing history. It’s the perfect way for any malt and hop lover to travel through their taste buds!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Guided microbrewery tour (transportation, guide and tastings)
- Axe throwing activity (1h)
- Lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast (if applicable).