Escape to a true winter paradise and quench your thirst at a must-visit microbrewery, all within walking distance in a lovely village less than 20 minutes from Canada’s capital!
Let the experts at Nomades du parc outfit you according to your snow activity of choice, be it snowshoeing, cross-country skiing or fatbiking. Discover the snowy valleys of splendid Gatineau Park while exploring the trails that match your difficulty level. It’s the perfect place for forest bathing! Stop at the Visitor Centre to learn more about this unique conservation park.
Head over to the Chelsea & Co. microbrewery for a visit and to taste craft beer that reflects the surrounding natural environment. As you savour your new favourite brews, ask the master brewer about the production process and the provenance of the refurbished materials used in the construction. Do you prefer spirits? Visit and enjoy a tasting workshop at the Distillerie du Square. You get to choose which one you want to include in your package!
Take advantage of your two nights in the charming village of Chelsea to visit the shops and other places to eat during your stay just outside of Gatineau-Ottawa!
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- …skiing and snowboarding at Camp Fortune located in Gatineau Park. Hit the 24 slopes which vary from beginner to expert during the day or evening—half of them are illuminated at night!
- …enjoying much deserved relaxation at Nordik Spa-Nature, the largest spa in North America located in Chelsea! Experience the benefits of thermotherapy in an unbeatable setting where the numerous facilities are both indoors and outdoors (pools, hot tubs, saunas, relaxation areas, restaurants and more).
- 2 nights in Chelsea
- Equipment rental at Nomades du parc
- Visit and beer tasting at Chelsea & Co. microbrewery
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).