Treat yourself to an unforgettable getaway in Montebello, including a stay at the world’s largest log cabin, a Canadian safari and delicious artisanal chocolate!
Enjoy the historic charm, refined services and seasonal activities offered at the Fairmont Château Montebello, a resort hotel located halfway between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa. Take advantage of the many on-site activities such as golf, tennis and cycling in the summer, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and outdoor skating in the winter. Relax in the lobby around the majestic fireplace, in one of the restaurants, at the spa or at the indoor pool.
Your stay includes a visit and tasting at the ChocoMotive chocolate economuseum, as well as admission to Omega Park where you can observe wild Canadian animals living in their natural habitat, on a 12-kilometre self-drive safari, or by strolling the walking paths in nature.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Explore the variety of culinary options at the Fairmont Château Montebello, including a fine dining restaurant, a bar, a bistro, and even a barbecue and terrace!
- Centre yourself at the resort’s renown spa which offers wellness and beauty services personalized to your needs. Options include massages, facials, manicures and pedicures, as well as experiences for couples.
- 2 nights at Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Resort Experiences Fee (see list of included activities)
- Admission to Omega Park
- Self-guided tour of the ChocoMotive chocolate factory with tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).