Your package includes 2 nights at the Auberge Mon Petit Chum, a charming B&B located in the heart of Wakefield village. Start your day with a gourmet breakfast, then, you will ski or snowshoe through the snowy valleys of Gatineau Park. Known as the green lung of the Outaouais, the park covers 361 km² of hills and forests. A true paradise for outdoor enthusiasts! Take advantage of the many lookouts and heated shelters. A little hot chocolate and you’re in seventh heaven! Fill your lungs with fresh air!
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Stop by the Chelsea Visitor Centre for advice on hiking and outdoor activities.
- The park is a mixed forest that’s home to some of the greatest plant and animal diversity in the province.
- 2 nights at Auberge Mon petit Chum
- Snowshoes or skis rental
- Pass for cross-country ski, snowshoe and fatbike trails.
- Lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).