Let loose at the closest ski resort to downtown Gatineau-Ottawa and unwind at the largest spa in North America during this winter getaway in the village of Chelsea!
Hit the slopes at Camp Fortune located in Gatineau Park, about 15 minutes from the urban centres of Canada’s capital region. Ski and snowboard during the day or evening on the 24 slopes that vary from beginner to expert—half of which are illuminated at night! Plus, the resort offers a snow park with modules and jump for all levels.
Enjoy the benefits of thermotherapy at Nordik Spa-Nature, a peaceful oasis in Chelsea. Try the numerous indoor-outdoor facilities, including pools, hot tubs, saunas, relaxation areas and restaurants. Treat yourself even more by adding a wellness treatment or special experience, such as the German ritual of enriched vaporization or underwater saltwater floatation pool.
Spend two comfortable nights in the charming village of Chelsea where you can visit lovely shops and places to eat during your stay.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Chelsea, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- …savouring some of the village’s tasty products, such as gems, including craft beer at Chelsea & Co. and spirits at the Distillerie du Square.
- …stopping in at the Gatineau Park Visitors Centre (located in Chelsea) to learn more about this outdoor paradise where you can enjoy seasonal activities as well as year-round hiking.
- 2 nights in Chelsea (Motel Chelsea or Lofts du Village)
- One ski ticket at Camp Fortune
- Thermal experience at Nordik Spa-Nature
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation fund for travel agents’ customers (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.