Enjoy an unforgettable winter getaway at the largest log cabin in the world, visit a wild animal park and taste artisanal chocolate in the lovely Montebello region located between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa.
Escape to the Fairmont Château Montebello, a luxurious resort hotel with a rustic feel. Take advantage of the many outdoor activities offered on site, such as hiking, snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and skating. Warm up near the majestic stone fireplace in the hotel lobby, indulge at the spa or savour a meal at one of the on-site gourmet restaurants.
Your stay includes admission to Omega Park, a unique wildlife park in Quebec. Take a self-drive safari or stroll the snowy pathways to observe over twenty wild Canadian animals living free in their natural habitat.
Stop at the ChocoMotive chocolate economuseum for a visit and a tasting. This artisanal chocolate factory is housed in the former Montebello train station!
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Explore Québec
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2024-04-30
- Starting from
- The price includes 25% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
You’ll also love…
- …knowing that the Fairmont Le Château Montebello has been recognized for its environmental commitment by the Hotel Association of Canada’s Green Keys program, and that certain injured or orphaned wild animals receive care at Omega Park thanks to the Makwa Fondation.
- …visiting the Brasseurs de Montebello to try great beers inspired by the region’s history and landscape. The welcoming pub periodically hosts shows by local musicians!
- 2 nights at Fairmont Le Château Montebello (ENR 528485)
- Resort Experiences Fee (see list of included activities)
- Admission to Omega Park
- Visit and tasting at the ChocoMotive chocolate economuseum
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).