Admire the brilliant fall colours during a family or couple’s getaway in a micro-chalet at Air-Eau-Bois, an outdoor recreation complex located less than an hour from Gatineau-Ottawa!
Stroll the 15 kilometres of walking trails to discover spectacular scenery dotted with hidden lakes, waterfalls and sweeping views of Poisson Blanc lake. Go on a canoe excursion on the clear water surrounded by vivid colours (rental included; in season until October 15). You also have the option do some rock climbing on natural walls (not included).
Spend two peaceful nights of glamping in a comfortable and charming ready-to-camp micro-chalet (tiny cottage) which lodges up to four people. The entire family will appreciate the modern touches, including beds, veranda, simple kitchen equipment, BBQ and heating system. Pets are welcome.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Denholm, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Until 2023-12-20
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Admire the colourful landscapes from the hills at Camp Fortune! This outdoor activity centre located within Gatineau Park offers mountain luging, ziplining, mountain biking and other exciting activities.
- Get up close and intimate with the autumn colours while tackling the aerial courses in the trees (zip lines, suspended bridges and nets) at Arbraska Laflèche! You’ll also find a Via Ferrata, a GPS rally and a giant cave.
- Two nights at Air-Eau-Bois
- Canoe rental (until October 15)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).