Savour local craft beers and a delicious meal during a guided tour of microbreweries and go axe throwing during this fun getaway in Gatineau.
Experience the region’s independent breweries in the most ultimate way: by taking a guided excursion with Aventure Outaouais! Accompanied by your driver-guide, you’ll learn about the region’s rich brewing history and you’ll meet master brewers, all while tasting several craft beers. You’ll also enjoy a satisfying meal of smoked meat poutine. (This tour is available on Thursdays from 5:30 PM to 10:30 PM.)
Complete your stay by awakening your inner lumberjack during a one-hour axe throwing session at VR82, an entertainment centre. (For safety reasons, this activity will take place on a different day than the microbrewery tour.)
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Until 2023-10-26
- Starting from
- The price includes 25% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
- Visit Block 9.81, a climbing gym featuring high quality boulders in central Gatineau. Whether you’re a novice or an expert, you’ll enjoy a fun and challenging experience in a welcoming atmosphere!
- Take advantage of the region’s vibrant nightlife during your two-night stay, whether it’s sipping a drink on a patio, having a bite in a pub, dancing the night away at a club, or playing at the casino!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Guided microbrewery tour with Aventure Outaouais (transportation, guide and tastings)
- Axe throwing activity at VR82 (1h)
- Lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast (if applicable).