Enjoy a rustic yet comfortable glamping getaway in a four-season yurt at Kenauk Nature, one of the largest private nature reserves in North America located in Montebello, between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa.
Have a seat on your large terrace or around your fire pit and admire sweeping views over the forest and waterways. Relax in the yurt’s zen interior which features beds, heating, small kitchen equipment and a dry toilet. Animals on leash are accepted (additional fees apply).
Whether you’re visiting as a couple or as a family, you’ll love exploring the hiking trails and the cross-country ski trails in winter. You can also explore Whitefish Lake (lac Poisson Blanc), which is located a 10-minute drive away, by kayak or canoe (boat access included).
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- L'Ange-Gardien, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2024-12-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Don’t miss your chance to observe wild animals of Canada in their natural habitat at Omega Park, located 10 minutes from Kenauk Nature! This wildlife preserve offers a self-drive 12-km safari, nature trails and much more.
- Take a look at some of the events and festivals taking place in the Outaouais region and plan your visit to attend those that interest you!
- 2 nights in a yurt at Kenauk Nature
- Certain activities at Kenauk Nature
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).