Enjoy nature, fine cuisine and outdoor activities while on a relaxing getaway at a luxurious, lakeside log hotel located between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa!
Recharge your batteries during a two-night stay at the authentic Auberge Couleurs de France on the banks of the beautiful Petit lac Preston. This hotel offers several room types, including those for couples which feature a whirlpool bath for two, a fireplace and a balcony, as well as family suites of two to three bedrooms.
Savour French and Quebecois cuisine at the on-site restaurant (breakfasts are included in your stay), and relax in a hammock, pool, jacuzzi or sauna. Wellness services such as massages are also available.
Take advantage of the on-site summer activities, including swimming, paddling (boat access included) and hiking. You can also access the sports room, billiard room and kids’ play area.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- While you’re in the Duhamel region, explore the Route des Zingues trail. This beautiful section of the Quebec National Trail (Sentier national au Québec) offers sweeping views over stunning lakes and green hills.
- Stop for a visit at Omega Park in Montebello to observe wild animals of Canada in their natural habitats! This wildlife preserve offers a self-drive 12-km safari, nature trails and much more.
- 2 nights at the Auberge Couleurs de France
- Breakfast for both nights
- The lodging tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).