Embark on a rejuvenating getaway in Petite Nation and immerse yourself in a unique artistic experience. Enjoy a two-night, all-inclusive stay at the Centre de Vie in Ripon, a rural haven located less than an hour from Gatineau-Ottawa and two hours from Montreal. Indulge in three vegetarian meals a day made from local organic products. Treat yourself to moments of relaxation in the sauna and around the outdoor fire.
Immerse yourself in an artistic dimension and unleash your creativity during a pottery workshop at Solart Studio Gallery. Under the expert guidance of Michelle Lemire, the gallery owner and instructor for over twenty-five years, learn the fundamental techniques of pottery and create your own unique bowl*.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Ripon, Petite Nation
- Multiple dates available
- Starting from
*If you wish to fire and preserve the pieces you successfully throw during your class, the workshop offers additional services such as firing, glazes, initiation workshops on glazing, and complementary shipping services for an additional fee ($).
You’ll also love…
- …visiting the Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon, an 800-acre forest that offers hiking, mountain biking and fatbiking!
- …stopping by the Coopérative Place du Marché for happy hour on Fridays and the public market during the day on Saturdays. Local products, a bistro and programming are always featured.
- 2 night stay at the Centre de vie in Ripon (ENR273195)
- 3 meals a day (vegetarian)
- Pottery workshop
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).