Young and old will take great pleasure in hitting the slopes in tubes at Domaine de L’Ange Gardien! Combined with a cultural visit , it’s the ideal package! Quench your thirst for knowledge by visiting the Canadian Museum of History . Through authentic artifacts and fascinating stories, you come face to face with the events, movements and personalities that have shaped this country. In the Ottawa area, the Museum of Nature is located just minutes from Parliament Hill. It features iconic mammals, an original collection of Canadian dinosaur fossils, a blue whale skeleton and much more! This activity is optional. We promise you exciting discoveries!
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Did you know that the Domaine de l’Ange Gardien is the nearest traditional sugar shack (open only in season) to the city? Pick up some sweet treats at the gourmet store during your visit.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Snow tubing at Domaine de L’Ange-Gardien
- Admission to Canadian Museum of History
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Customer Compensation Fund
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).