Young and old will take great pleasure in hitting the slopes in tubes at the Domaine de L’Ange Gardien! Combined with two cultural visits, it’s the ideal package! Quench your thirst for knowledge by visiting the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian Museum of Nature. Learn all about Canadian history, Indigenous art, wildlife and plants.
You will visit the Canadian Museum of History. Through authentic artifacts and fascinating stories, you come face to face with the events, movements and personalities that have shaped this country.In the Ottawa area, the Museum of Nature is located just minutes from Parliament Hill. It features iconic mammals, an original collection of Canadian dinosaur fossils, a blue whale skeleton and much more! This activity is optional. We promise you exciting discoveries!
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2022-03-17
- Starting from
- Did you know that the Domaine de l’Ange Gardien is the nearest traditional sugar shack (open only in season) to the city? Pick up some sweet treats at the gourmet store during your visit.
- The Canadian Museum of Nature resides on the traditional, unceded territory of the Anishinābe Algonquin people who have stewarded this land for thousands of years.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Snow tubing at Domaine de L’Ange-Gardien
- Admission to Canadian Museum of History
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Customer Compensation Fund
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Admission to Canadian Museum of Nature
- Admission to the Canadian War Museum
- Beer and cheese tasting, visit of the BDT Brewery Museum City tour of Gatineau-Ottawa
- One beavertail pastry
- Indoor escape game where you have to solve riddles
- Access to the baths for a thermal experience at Amerispa