Soak up vivid colours and fresh air during this autumn getaway in a geodesic dome at Air-Eau-Bois, an outdoor recreation complex located less than an hour from Gatineau-Ottawa.
Discover spectacular landscapes while strolling the 15 km of trails dotted with hidden lakes, waterfalls and beautiful views of Poisson Blanc lake. Admire the forest colours reflected on the water during a canoe excursion (rental included; in season until October 15). You can also do some rock climbing on natural walls (not included).
Unwind in the unique atmosphere of a geodesic dome surrounded by trees and overlooking the lake. This unusual accommodation offers comfortable amenities such as a queen bed, a BBQ and a large terrace. The perfect option for glamping as a couple!
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Denholm, Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
- Multiple dates available
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Enjoy more magical moments together while horseback riding at Captiva Farms located between Gatineau and Air-Eau-Bois. (Reserve your trail ride at least 24 hours ahead of time.)
- Treat yourself to a thermal experience, a massage as well as other wellness treatments at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley, also located between Gatineau and Air-Eau-Bois.
- Two nights at Air-Eau-Bois
- Canoe rental (until October 15)
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).