This getaway in Gatineau is perfect for those who love great wine, fine cuisine, laid-back relaxation and the country’s history.
Unwind in the tranquil and immersive atmosphere of Huma Spa, a health centre located on the roof of a modern building. Feel the benefits of thermotherapy (indoor and outdoor facilities), aromatherapy, pressotherapy, hydrotherapy and the NeuroSpa. Maximize your wellness by adding other services such as a private soak in an Epsom salt float bath, a massage or other treatment.
Did you know that the Canadian Museum of History is the most visited museum in Canada? Admire its sweeping views, symbolic architecture and fascinating exhibitions. You’ll discover the largest indoor collection of totem poles in the world, the largest exhibition on Canadian history, and the achievements of Indigenous Peoples. Don’t forget to see what’s playing at CINÉ+!
Experience an unforgettable culinary journey at SOIF Bar à vin, one of the best restaurants in the Gatineau-Ottawa region. Savour the exclusive discovery menu which highlights a few favourites of owner and world-renown sommelier Véronique Rivest. During a guided tasting, you’ll enjoy three wines specially selected to be paired with three small gourmet sharing plates, and you’ll learn more about authentic wines.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
- The price includes 25% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
You’ll also love…
- Did you know that the Ottawa region is home to several wineries? Visit charming countryside estates for a taste of the local terroir.
- Follow the Culture Trail to discover urban art, points of interest and exhibition sites in downtown Gatineau. You can walk, bike or scooter your way through this fun route on your own!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Unique experience at SOIF Bar à vin: Discovery menu with 3 small plates per person to share with a pairing of 3 wines
- Thermal experience at Huma Spa (3H)
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).