Do some ice fishing, visit a wildlife park and stay at a luxurious lodge in nature during this winter getaway in the Petite Nation territory located between Montreal and Ottawa.
Enjoy a relaxing stay at the Auberge Couleurs de France, a beautiful log hotel located on the banks of a lake in the Duhamel region. Among the different room types, you’ll find some for couples which feature a whirlpool bath for two, a fireplace and a balcony, as well as family suites of two to three bedrooms.
Try your hand at the traditional Canadian activity of ice fishing! Your fishing guide will show you how to make a hole in the frozen lake, prepare the equipment and tickle lake trout, bass and walleye. Bonus: if you’re successful, the lodge will cook your catch for your supper!
Other than your own fish, you can savour French and Quebecois cuisine at the on-site restaurant (breakfasts are included). In addition, you have access to activity rooms and equipment for snowshoeing, cross-country skiing and sledding. Wellness services are also available.
Head to Omega Park in Montebello, a wildlife preserve unique in Quebec, to see some twenty Canadian animals in their natural habitats! Observe wolves, bears, elk and more during a self-drive safari or explore the snow-covered trails which highlight the region’s nature and culture, including First Nations.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Explore Québec
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
- The price includes 25% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
*Some of the activities included in this package are weather-dependent. In the event that these activities wouldn’t be available during your stay, we will advise you and other options will be offered.*
You’ll also love…
- 2 nights at the Auberge Couleurs de France with breakfast (ENR 193200)
- Admission to Omega Park
- Introduction to ice fishing (half day)
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.