Recharge your batteries during a getaway which includes a health and wellness retreat as well as a visit to a park rich in biodiversity.
Unwind during your all-inclusive three-night stay at the Centre de vie in Ripon, a countryside destination less than an hour from Gatineau-Ottawa and two hours from Montreal. Savour three vegetarian meals per day made with local organic products and breathe in the fresh air while strolling the nature paths or swimming in the lake. You can also enjoy relaxing moments in the sauna and at the outdoor fire.
Your getaway includes a day at the parc national de Plaisance whose rich biodiversity features more than 240 bird species, as well as turtles, beavers and aquatic plants. Explore the walking trails (some of which are elevated above the marshes), bike along the Ottawa River or paddle to a waterfall. Equipment rentals are available on site.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Ripon, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Can’t get enough fresh air? Visit the Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon, an 800-acre forest that offers hiking, mountain biking and fatbiking!
- If you’re in Ripon over a weekend, stop at the Coopérative Place du Marché for happy hour on Fridays and the public market during the day on Saturdays. Local products, a bistro and programming are always featured.
- 3 night stay at the Centre de vie in Ripon
- 3 meals a day (vegetarian)
- One day access to the Parc national de Plaisance
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).