Feel the modern lodge experience! Built on a rocky cliff, on the edge of the charming Wakefield village, Le Bellevue Modern Lodge is rooted in the Outaouais hills. With its captivating view of the horizon drawn by the Canadian Shield, Le Bellevue offers our you a unique place to relax and sleep peacefully. The rooms have spacious private balconies that give the impression of blending into the boreal forest.
You’ll have an opportunity to observe beavers in their natural habitat during a pedal boat excursion in the Eco-Odyssée water labyrinth.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2024-10-15
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- … to go underground in an enormous cavern, zip-line through the trees or walk through the forest at the Arbraska Laflèche activity centre!
- …know that due to a natural phenomenon, there are almost no biting insects in the Éco-Odyssée wetlands!
- 2 nights at Gîte Le Bellevue at Éco-Odyssée (ENR303218)
- Éco-Odyssée water maze by pedal boat
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).