Let yourself be charmed by the authentic, dynamic character of Wakefield,, a welcoming village located just 20 minutes from Gatineau-Ottawa. Visit its many cafés, boutiques, art galleries and restaurants, as well as its heritage center and famous covered bridge. A stone’s throw from Wakefield, visit at Ferme L’eau du ruisseau for locally produced food. During your visit, pick fruit in the orchard, meet the chickens and even take a hike. After your activities, head to the charming boutique for a tasting of some of the products selected by the farm’s owner.
Also included in your stay, an adventure in the Eco-Odyssée,water maze. Explore the habitat of beavers and other Quebec animals as you navigate the water labyrinth by canoe, pedal boat or paddleboard.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Visit another charming village located about halfway between Gatineau and Wakefield: Chelsea. You’ll find interesting places to visit as well as the main entrance to the renowned Gatineau Park and its visitor centre.
- While on the road, discover some of the Outaouais region’s best flavours by stopping at tasty locations along gourmet routes.
- 2 nights at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B with breakfast (or similar accommodations)
- Access to the Éco-Odyssée water maze
- Farm visit with pick-your-own and tastings of local products
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.