Play at three golf clubs among the dozens that are located in Canada’s capital region during this three-night getaway!
Try a course designed by Stanley Thompson in 1931 at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club located between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa. You’ll spend the night at this hotel, the biggest log castle in the world, and enjoy access to its many resort services and activities.
You’ll spend the other two nights at a hotel in Gatineau, near the other golf courses included in this package. Play your second round at one of the region’s premier and challenging courses, Le Sorcier Golf Club. You’ll be amazed by its country atmosphere so close to the city, and by its gourmet restaurant.
Head to Mont Cascades Golf Club, only 20 minutes north of Gatineau, for your third round in a truly rural area. Enjoy the beautiful views from the fairways and from the large deck at the club house.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- 1 night at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Round of golf at Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club
- Round of golf at Le Sorcier Golf Club
- Round of golf at Mont Cascades Golf Club
- The resort fees
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).