Leave the daily grind behind with a getaway to the world’s largest log cabin, including a massage at its spa, and a chocolate tasting at a chocolate factory in the lovely region of Montebello.
Unwind at the Fairmont Château Montebello, a resort hotel located halfway between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa. Relax next to its huge stone fireplace, visit its gourmet restaurants and enjoy its many seasonal activities such as golf, tennis, cycling and paddling in the summer, as well as cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and outdoor skating in the winter.
Find your balance at the hotel’s spa during a 60-minute massage, included in your package. You can also access the heated indoor pool, two whirlpools and relaxation areas.
During your stay, enjoy an artisanal chocolate tasting and visit the production workshop at the ChocoMotive economuseum.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2024-03-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Observe wild Canadian animals living in their natural habitat at the nearby Omega Park! Explore by taking a 12-kilometre self-drive safari or by strolling the walking paths in nature.
- Discover exhibitions by Québec artists at the Centre d’art populaire du Québec. This museum is located in a heritage building in the village of Plaisance, between Montebello and Gatineau.
- 2 night at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello in a Fairmont room
- Resort Experiences Fee (see list of included activities)
- 60-minute relaxation massage
- Self-guided tour of ChocoMotive, an artisanal chocolate factory, including tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).