This golfing experience at Fairmont Le Château Montebello includes a round of golf at the resort hotel itself and a fun activity to discover Montebello on an electric scooter with an attached iPad. If this is your first stay at the Château, you’ll be won over by its welcoming atmosphere and star-shaped architecture.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Club is almost 100 years old; it was designed in 1929 by Stanley Thompson.
- Did you know that Fairmont Le Château Montebello was built in only four months? It opened on July 1, 1930 as a private resort called Lucerne-in-Quebec, and changed its name to the Seigniory Club a few years later.
- 2 nights at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Resort activities at the hotel, most of which are free
- Round of golf at Fairmont Le Château Montebello Golf Course
- Discover Montebello by electric scooter
- The resort fees
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- 60-minute relaxation massage
- Admission to Plaisance National Park
- Admission to Omega Park
When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.