Looking for modern comfort within the wilderness? You’ll love this getaway to Kenauk Nature, one of the largest private nature reserves in North America located in Montebello, between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa.
Glamp in an eco-friendly ready-to-camp tent which blends elements of a tent, yurt and micro-cottage. Relax outside under the trees on your terrace and at your fire pit, or in the indoor space which features beds, heating and small kitchen equipment among other comforts. You have access to the communal outdoor amenities, including dry toilets, hot showers and an eating area with BBQ.
Go hiking on the beautiful trails and explore Papineau Lake by canoe or kayak (boat access is included). Enjoy access to other outdoor activities such as climbing, clay shooting, fishing and mountain biking. Animals on leash are accepted (additional fees apply).
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-30
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- 2 nights in a ready-to-camp tent at Kenauk Nature
- Certain activities at Kenauk Nature, such as hiking, canoeing and kayaking
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.