Spend two nights in the Collines-de-l’Outaouais at Le Bellevue Modern Lodge, just outside the village of Wakefield. The rooms have spacious private balconies that give the impression of blending into the boreal forest. You’ll have an opportunity to observe beavers in their natural habitat during a pedal boat excursion in the Eco-Odyssée water labyrinth. For your second included activity, we recommend the thermal spa experience at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- Did you know that the water level in the Éco-Odyssée maze is controlled by a beaver dam?
- Due to a natural phenomenon, there are hardly any biting insects in the Eco-Odyssée marsh!
- 2 nights at Le Bellevue Lode at Éco-Odyssée or another accommodation in Wakefield or Gatineau
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- Thermal experience at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Visit of Laflèche Cave
- The RIPRIDE zipline in Wakefield
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.