Feel the modern lodge experience! Built on a rocky cliff, on the edge of the charming Wakefield village, Le Bellevue Modern Lodge is rooted in the Outaouais hills. With its captivating view of the horizon drawn by the Canadian Shield, Le Bellevue offers our you a unique place to relax and sleep peacefully. The rooms have spacious private balconies that give the impression of blending into the boreal forest. You’ll have an opportunity to observe beavers in their natural habitat during a pedal boat excursion in the Eco-Odyssée water labyrinth.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Did you know that the water level in the Éco-Odyssée maze is controlled by a beaver dam?
- Due to a natural phenomenon, there are hardly any biting insects in the Eco-Odyssée marsh!
- 2 nights at Le Bellevue Lode at Éco-Odyssée or another accommodation in Wakefield or Gatineau
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth by pedal boat
- The thermal experience at Amerispa Spa Nordique Cantley
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).