Enjoy an unforgettable winter getaway at the largest log cabin in the world, including a massage and outdoor activities! Indulge at the Fairmont Château Montebello, a premier resort hotel located halfway between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa.
Get settled in your rustic yet luxurious room before heading to the sanctuary of the hotel’s spa for a well-deserved 60-minute massage. You also get access to the heated indoor pool, two whirlpools and relaxation areas.
Take advantage of the joys of winter with resort activities such as hiking, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing and skating in the winter. Then warm up next to the huge stone fireplace in the hotel lobby or visit one of the on-site gourmet restaurants.
Your memorable stay includes a visit to a unique wildlife park in Quebec, Omega Park, as well as a tasting at the ChocoMotive chocolate economuseum, an artisanal chocolate factory housed in the former Montebello train station!
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Getaway for two
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2024-04-30
- Starting from
- The price includes 25% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
You’ll also love…
- …knowing that the Fairmont Le Château Montebello has received four Green Keys from the Hotel Association of Canada’s program that recognizes lodging facilities for their commitment to improving environmental performance.
- …observing over twenty wild Canadian animals living free in their natural habitat at Omega Park! Enjoy a winter visit of the wildlife park while on a self-drive safari or by strolling the walking paths in nature.
- 2 nights at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello (ENR 528485)
- 60-minute relaxation massage at the hotel spa
- Resort Experiences Fee (see list of included activities)
- Admisson to Park Omega
- Visit and tasting at the ChocoMotive chocolate economuseum
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).