Your stay begins with the discovery of the Omega Park, a major attraction in the region. With its unique formula , Parc Omega introduces, over the seasons, species of animals living in their natural habitat. Discover the wildlife, history and culture of the 11 First Nations of Quebec.We then suggest that you continue your journey to Duhamel, at the Auberge Couleurs de France, a magnificent wooden chalet located in the heart of a maple grove. Two days of pure winter pleasure! You will have the chance to tackle the fish with an ice fishing experience. Please note that snowshoes, cross-country skis and sleds are available for the entire stay.
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Duhamel, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-03-31
- Starting from
- The price includes 35% Explore Québec discount. Ce forfait Explore Québec sur la route vous est offert grâce au soutien financier du ministère du Tourisme. See if you qualify!
- The log house has been an integral part of the Quebec landscape for a long time. When the first European settlers arrived in New France, they built log cabins while waiting to build their real homes!
- 2 nights at the Auberge Couleurs de France
- Admission to Omega Park
- White fishing
- Visit to the artisanal chocolate factory ChocoMotive
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.