This package includes a day of fun at Sommet Edelweiss , offering a wide range of activities for ski lovers. The ski area offers many challenges for all types of skiers and snowboarders. On site you have access to a tubing park ($) that is sure to delight the whole family. Add a visit to the enchanting Parc Nature Éco-Odyssée and put on your skates to enjoy the trails and to admire the many snowy landscapes such as marshes, forests and fields.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-03-31
- Starting from
- Did you know that the water level in the Parc Nature Éco-Odyssée maze is controlled by a beaver dam?
- Did you know that the edelweiss is a mountain flower? This rare and short-lived perennial goes by many names: lion’s foot, silver star, glacier star, snow immortal…
- 2 nights at l’Auberge de Mon Petit Chum (or similar)
- Gourmet breakfasts
- One-day ski pass to Sommet Edelweiss
- Ticket for the ice maze at Parc Nature Éco-Odyssée (valid for a total of 3 hours)
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation fund for travel agents’ customers (FICAV)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.