Enjoy an unforgettable getaway by staying in a wildlife park and visiting a waterfall in the region of Montebello, located between Montreal and Gatineau-Ottawa.
Immerse yourself in Canadian fauna at Omega Park, a preserve known for its large natural spaces that are home to over 20 animals such as bears, bison, elk and foxes. Observe them while on a self-drive, 12-km safari, or by walking the pathways in nature, including the First Nations trail.
Choose from the wide variety of unique and comfortable accommodations within the park: units overlooking a wolf den; ready-to-camp options (house on stilts, log cabins, wi-tents, prospector cabins, tipis), as well as pods outfitted with air conditioning, heating and bathroom.
Your getaway includes a visit to Plaisance Falls, one of the natural and historic jewels of the Petite Nation area. Admire the falls’ 63-metre vertical drop surrounded by wild beauty from the scenic lookout, observation areas or a hiking trail.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- Discover some of the Montebello region’s tasty treats! Try artisanal chocolate at the ChocoMotive economuseum or buy cheese, local products and even sandwiches at Fromagerie Montebello.
- Love cycling? Explore nearly 40 kilometres of pathways on the cycling trail from Plaisance to Thurso. Enjoy majestic vistas as you bike along the Ottawa River and through several natural habitats.
- 2 nights in unique accommodations at Omega Park
- Admission to Omega Park
- Admission to Plaisance Falls
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).