Escape the daily grind and take a trip to Petite Nation. The Fairmont Le Château Montebello will blow you away with its 300 acres of forest, its six fireplaces and a multitude of resort activities. Your stay includes a visit to Parc Oméga. This concept is unique in Quebec and will let you discover different species of animals living freely in their natural habitat.
And you’ll love your trip on the Fatbike! The Montebello Mountain Bike rental center is located in your lodging. A new network of 20 km of trails to explore for all levels of cyclists on the historic and majestic lands of the patriot Louis-Joseph Papineau. You can enjoy, among other things, an incredible view of the Ottawa River, a passage under a cave, a magnificent forest composed of huge century-old pines and a thousand-year-old monolith.
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center
At the step of estimating the package cost, a list of optional activities will be available.
- Did you know that the Fairmont Le Château Montebello was built in only four months? It opened on July 1, 1930 as a private resort called Lucerne-in-Quebec and changed its name a few years later to the Seigniory Club.
- 2 nights at Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Resort activities at the hotel
- Resort fees
- Admission to Omega Park
- Right of access and Fatbike rental
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).