Drop off your luggage at the hotel before heading out on a cruise on the Ottawa River. Aboard the Paula D, you’ll learn about the region’s heritage with the help of bilingual guides and the audioguide app. Admire amazing views of Parliament Hill, the Rideau Canal locks, Rideau Falls and more! As an option, add a bike ride or a visit to one of the national museums.
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 2 jours / 1 nuits
- Jusqu'au 2021-10-11
- À partir de
- Prix à titre indicatif seulement.
- An Ottawa River cruise is a classic and a must-do. Imagine: Champlain and other discoverers travelled this waterway long before us, and Indigenous people came from all over to trade here!
- Looking for a new activity? Try Interzip Rogers, the new interprovincial zip line.
- 1 night in Gatineau
- Ottawa River Cruise
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- City tour
- Tour de ville
- Queens of Egypt Exhibition at the Canadian Museum of History until August 22
- Admission to the Canadien War Museum
- Indoor karting session
- When you go to the step of estimating the package, you will be able to access a larger list of optional activities.