Discover plants and animals from the Outaouais region and elsewhere in Canada through outdoor activities and superb sites during this three-night getaway!
Start your stay by observing Canada’s wild animals living in their natural habitat at Omega Park in Montebello, located halfway between Montreal and the Gatineau. Go on a 12-kilometre self-drive safari or stroll the walking paths in nature.
Next, explore the habitat of beavers and other Quebec animals at Eco-Odyssée in Wakefield, located 30 minutes from Gatineau. During this activity—unique in the world—you will traverse a water maze by canoe, paddle boat or paddleboard. Bonus: Due to a natural phenomenon, there are hardly any biting insects in the marsh!
At the Canadian Museum of Nature in Ottawa, you can admire collections of fossils, mammals and birds, as well as an enormous blue whale skeleton, life-size dinosaur replicas and even living creatures!
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- 3 nights in Gatineau
- Admission to park Omega
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of Nature
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable)