With its blend of national sites, important attractions and engaging tours, Canada’s capital region—including Gatineau and Ottawa—is a must-see destination.
Discover the region while on a bilingual tour in Lady Dive’s amphibus. This unique land-and-water route links many attractions, including Parliament Hill, national museums, the Ottawa River, the ByWard Market and more. You can get off at the stops that interest you and get back on according to the schedule.
This package also includes admission to two national museums, which are stops on the amphibus route: the Canadian Museum of History in Gatineau (unique architecture and captivating exhibitions—some of which focus on Indigenous Peoples), and the Canadian War Museum in Ottawa (personal stories, interactive presentations and collection of tanks and aircraft).
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- Add a bit of physical activity to your getaway by doing some biking! The Capital Pathway Network links numerous attractions, natural spaces, neighbourhoods and other interesting sites. Bring your own bicycle or rent one during your stay.
- Need an adrenaline rush? Soar over the Ottawa River on the world’s only interprovincial zipline: Interzip Rogers. This panoramic experience, which links Gatineau and Ottawa, will have you flying at speeds of up to 40 kilometres per hour!
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- City tour by amphibus with Lady Dive
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Admission to the Canadian War Museum
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).