If land and water are calling you, this golf and cruise package in the Outaouais region is perfect for you!
Relax and enjoy panoramic views of Gatineau and Ottawa while cruising with Paul’s Boat Line on the majestic Ottawa River. During your three-night stay in Gatineau, you can also explore the many restaurants, cultural sites and great activities on your own.
- 4 days / 3 nights
- Until 2024-10-15
- Starting from
- The Gatineau-Ottawa region features dozens of golf courses located in urban as well as rural settings. There are greens for all levels, from beginners to experts alike!
- While cruising on the Ottawa River, you’ll enjoy a unique views of important sites and architectural gems: the Parliament of Canada, the Canadian Museum of History, the Rideau Canal Locks, the Fairmont Château Laurier and much more. This is just one of the many guided tour options in the region!
- 3 nights in Gatineau
- Round of golf at Tecumseh Golf Club
- Round of golf at Manderley on the Green
- Cruise on the Ottawa River with Paul’s Boat Line
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation-related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).