Escape the daily grind at any time of year while on a refreshing getaway at Borefüge, a beautiful glamping and activity site less than 45 minutes from Gatineau–Ottawa!
Enjoy a rustic yet comfortable stay in a yurt among the beautiful wilderness. Each yurt features beds, a wood stove, a relaxing area and simple kitchen equipment (toilets are outside). Pets are accepted (additional fees apply).
Spend unforgettable moments as a couple or family around the campfire or during outdoor activities. Enjoy year-round access from your own yurt to hiking trails that lead you to picturesque views. Swim or paddle on the nearby water in summer and go snowshoeing or dogsledding in winter. Fees apply to equipment rentals and some activities.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- L'Ange-Gardien, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-12-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Visit Champboisé de L’Ange-Gardien, located just a 10-minutes drive from Borefüge, for more outdoor activities such as hiking, snowshoeing and cross-country skiing (winter), as well as disc golf (summer and winter).
- Discover trees that are over 400 years old at the Forêt-la-Blanche Ecological Reserve, one of the oldest forests in eastern North America located less than 30 minutes’ drive from Borefüge!
- 2 nights in a yurt at Borefüge
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).