Discover the beauty of Canada’s capital region this summer while cruising on the majestic Ottawa River during this one-night getaway in Gatineau.
Paul’s Boat Line offers a wonderful way to admire beautiful landscapes and numerous attractions from a unique point of view. Once on board, have a seat on the indoor lower deck or the open-air upper deck, both of which offer great views of sights such as the Parliament of Canada, the Rideau Canal locks, Rideau Falls, the Canadian Museum of History, and more!
As the boat sails on the Ottawa River between downtown Gatineau and Ottawa, you’ll learn about the region’s interesting heritage with the help of bilingual tour guides (English and French) or the audioguide app. You can also visit the bar for a drink or a snack. The boat is wheelchair-accessible.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2023-10-31
- Starting from
- The pathways that line the Ottawa River, along with many others that crisscross the city and countryside, form ideal cycling routes. You’ll find happiness on your bicycle!
- You’ll find festivals and events of all kinds taking place in the region. Check the online calendar and plan your visit to attend those that interest you.
- 1 night in Gatineau
- Ottawa River Cruise with Paul’s Boat Line
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).