Your package includes 2 nights at the Auberge Mon petit Chum located in the splendor of Gatineau Park in the village of Wakefield. You will have the Your package includes 2 nights at the Auberge Mon Petit Chum, located in the splendor of Gatineau Park in the village of Wakefield. You will have the chance to live a unique experience on the enchanting waterways of the Parc Nature Éco-Odyssée! Then the discovery of an underground world: a trip in the largest visited cave of the famous Canadian Shield, Laflèche Cave. An unforgettable stay in the Outaouais!
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Laflèche Cave has nearly 402 metres of galleries and shafts, including one 15 metres deep. It is the largest cave visited on the Canadian Shield.
- Did you know that the water level in the Eco-Odyssey labyrinth is controlled by a beaver dam? The beaver digs a network of channels under the water similar to that of a labyrinth. It is this network that allows it to move around all year long in order to find its food and the wood needed to build the dams.
- 2 nights at Auberge Mon Petit Chum
- The visit of the cave at Arbraska Laflèche
- Access to the Éco-Odyssée water maze
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).