Enjoy the best of summer from August 3 to 20, 2022 by attending the Outaouais’ signature event: Les Grands Feux du Casino Lac-Leamy! This two-night stay is sure to please the entire family. Discover the Outaouais region and take part in the 25th anniversary celebrations of Quebec’s greatest pyromusical fireworks show. Get ready for an evening of entertainment and amazement with unique fire cooking experiences and artistic creations. Your itinerary also features a visit to Omega Park and the Canadian Museum of History, both must-sees in the region! This 2-night package was designed with families in mind, but is just as enjoyable with friends!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Until 2022-08-03
- Starting from
- The Canadian Museum of History building was designed by Douglas Cardinal, a renowned Aboriginal architect. The symbolism behind this work of art is remarkable
- What sets Omega Park apart from traditional zoos are the large natural spaces of over 2000 acres which are home to over twenty species of animals living in their natural environment.
- 2 nights in Gatineau
- Access to Les Grands Feux du Casino Lac-Leamy with reserved seats
- Admission to Omega Park
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you are ready to create your package, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your accommodation by adding nights or breakfast.Rideau Canal Cruise