Nature lovers, let yourself be seduced by the Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon, an 800-acre forest located in Petite-Nation. Discover the wilderness and an exceptional place during your excursion to the Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon. More than just a snowshoeing trip, you have the possibility to go tobogganing, cross-country skiing or even ski hok on site.
All our packages can be modified according to your interests from our website or our call center
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Getaway for two
- Montebello, Petite Nation
- Until 2022-03-17
- Starting from
- You can admire the Petite-Nation valley from the top of the 12-metre observation tower. This lookout on Mont Grand-Pic is 426 metres above sea level, .
- Located in a beautiful setting at the foot of the Montagnes Noires, the municipality of Ripon is known for its arts community and agritourism.
- 1 night at the Auberge Petite-Nation
- Daily access to the Parc des Montagnes Noires de Ripon
- Snowshoe rental
- Lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Self-guided tour of an artisanal chocolate factory including tasting
- 3 course meal at La Toquade restaurant
- Beer and cheese tasting in Montebello