The Fairmont Le Château Montebello will blow you away with its 300 acres of forest, its six fireplaces and its many resort activities. The package includes a visit to the Fairmont Spa and a nice massage. A warm and comfortable sanctuary, the perfect place to regain your balance. Your stay in the region would not be complete without a visit to Omega Park. With its unique formula in Quebec, the park will make you discover species of animals living in freedom in their natural habitat.
Before you leave, don’t forget to visit the local artisanal chocolate factory. An authentic know-how of pure delight!
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- With its unique formula in Quebec, Parc Omega introduces, over the seasons, species of animals living in their natural habitat. Discover the Canadian nature, wildlife, history and culture of the 11 First Nations of Quebec.
- Did you know that Fairmont Le Château Montebello was built in only four months? It opened on July 1, 1930 as a private resort called Lucerne-in-Quebec, and changed its name to the Seigniory Club a few years later.
- 2 nights at the Fairmont Le Château Montebello
- Resort activities at the hotel
- The resort fees
- Admission to Omega Park
- Self-guided tour of an artisanal chocolate factory including tasting
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Your package can be customized
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).