Enjoy a wintry getaway featuring an invigorating outing in nature and a day at a Nordic spa, all in a charming area located within 20 minutes of Gatineau-Ottawa.
Meander the snowy landscapes of Gatineau Park, an outdoor paradise, by practicing your favourite activity on trails of varying difficulty levels. Visit Nomades du parc to borrow snowshoes, cross-country skis or even a fatbike (rental included)!
Spend a day relaxing at Nordik Spa-Nature, the largest spa in North America. Enjoy the benefits of the thermal experience by visiting the indoor and outdoor spaces dotted with pools, hot tubs, saunas, relaxation areas and restaurants. Pamper yourself even more by adding a wellness treatment.
The park and spa are located within walking distance in the charming village of Chelsea where you’ll also find welcoming shops and restaurants to visit during your stay.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Chelsea, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Multiple dates available
- Starting from
- 2 nights in Chelsea (Loft du Village or similar accommodations)
- Equipment rental with Nomades du Parc
- Thermal experience at Nordik Spa-Nature
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).