This getaway in downtown Gatineau is perfect for those who love great wine, fine cuisine and the country’s history.
Did you know that the Canadian Museum of History is the most visited museum in Canada? Admire its sweeping views, symbolic architecture and fascinating exhibitions. You’ll discover the largest indoor collection of totem poles in the world, the largest exhibition on Canadian history, and the achievements of Indigenous Peoples. Don’t forget to see what’s playing at CINÉ+!
Afterwards, treat yourself at one of the best restaurants in the Gatineau-Ottawa region: SOIF Bar à vin. You’ll get to savour some of owner and world-renown sommelier Véronique Rivest’s favourites, including natural wines and gourmet sharing plates.
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Until 2023-12-31
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Did you know that the Ottawa region is home to several wineries? Visit charming countryside estates for a taste of the local terroir.
- Follow the Culture Trail to discover urban art, points of interest and exhibition sites in downtown Gatineau. You can walk, bike or scooter your way through this fun route on your own!
- 1 night in Gatineau
- Unique experience at SOIF Bar à vin: Discovery menu to share with 3 small plates per person including a pairing of three wines.
- Admission to the Canadian Museum of History
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).