Lovers of adventure live an experience in full symbiosis with nature. Find refuge in a yurt of Mongolian origin settled on a mountainside. You will be glamping in the wilderness as the yurts are fully equipped. You will only have to bring your blankets and food. Having access to hiking trails from your yurt we promise you an unusual experience in the middle of nature!
All of our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Action and adventure
- L'Ange-Gardien, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2022-10-15
- Starting from
- Originally built by the Mongolian nomadic peoples, yurts fit in very well with the Quebec climate.
- Borefüge has a sled dog kennel as a sister company. It is possible to visit the kennel and to discover the secrets of the musher’s ($)
- 2 nights in a yurt at Borefüge
- Accommodation tax
- Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and transportation related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).