Visit a picturesque village and explore a fascinating water labyrinth during this refreshing getaway in the Collines-de-l’Outaouais region this summer!
Allow yourself to be charmed by the authentic and vibrant character of Wakefield, a welcoming village located just 20 minutes from Gatineau-Ottawa. Visit its numerous cafés, boutiques, art galleries and restaurants, as well as its heritage centre and famous covered bridge.
Go on a water maze adventure at Eco-Odyssée, a unique activity in the world located a few minutes from the village. As you navigate the labyrinth by canoe, paddle boat or paddleboard, you’ll discover the habitat of beavers and other Quebec animals. Bonus: Thanks to a natural phenomenon, there are very few biting insects in the marsh!
- 2 days / 1 nights
- Art, culture and heritage
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
- Get an adrenaline rush at the Great Canadian Bungee, located near Wakefield. Leap off the highest bungee jump in Canada (60 metres) with the option to dip your head or your body in the crystal-clear water of the reservoir below, or fly over the basin on a zip line.
- Don’t miss the charming village of Chelsea, located about halfway between Gatineau and Wakefield. You’ll find quaint businesses, as well as the main entrance to the renowned Gatineau Park and its visitor centre.
- 1 night at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B with breakfast (or similar accommodations)
- Éco-Odyssée water labyrinth adventure
- Accommodation tax
- The Compensation Fund for Customers of Travel Agents
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not mentioned in the included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).