Discover natural gems including a water labyrinth and an underground cave during this fun getaway in Canada’s capital region.
Spend two nights at the Auberge de mon Petit Chum bed and breakfast in Wakefield, a charming village located less than 30 minutes from Gatineau-Ottawa. During your stay in this welcoming community, browse its boutiques, art galleries and restaurants.
Explore the habitat of beavers and other Quebec animals at Eco-Odyssée, located a few minutes from the village. Navigate the 6-kilometre water maze by canoe, paddle boat or paddleboard. This nature activity is unique in the world!
Go underground at Arbraska Laflèche, a recreational centre located 15 minutes from Wakefield. Follow your guide into the largest cave open to visitors in the Canadian Shield. Inside, you’ll discover natural phenomena, see bats and experience moments of complete darkness.
- 3 days / 2 nights
- Wakefield, Collines-de-l'Outaouais
- Until 2023-10-15
- Starting from
You’ll also love…
- Take advantage of your visit to Arbraska Laflèche to enjoy other thrilling activities, such as the aerial courses (zip lines, suspended bridges and nets), the Via Ferrata or the GPS rally.
- Enjoy more adrenaline-pumping fun by soaring off the highest bungee jump in Canada at Great Canadian Bungee near Wakefield! You can also zip line over the old quarry filled with crystal-clear water.
- 2 nights at Auberge de Mon Petit Chum B&B with breakfast (or similar accommodations)
- Cave visit at Arbraska Laflèche
- Access to the Éco-Odyssée water maze
- The lodging tax
- Travel agent client compensation fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package :
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).