A marriage between the history of our country and the fruit of the vine. This package includes admission to the Canadian Museum of History and a wine and food tasting to share at the unique SOIF Wine Bar! Come and discover the favourites of world-renowned sommelier, Véronique Rivest.
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre.
- The Canadian Museum of History building was designed by Douglas Cardinal, a renowned Aboriginal architect. The symbolism behind this work of art is remarkable.
- SOIF is the place to be for authentic wines from here and abroad as well as award-winning cuisine!
- 1 night in Gatineau
- Trio of wines with platters to share
- Canadian Museum of History
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
Customize your package
- When you proceed to the package booking step, you will have access to a large list of optional activities.
- You will also be able to modify your lodging and/or add nights and meals (if applicable).