A marriage between the history of our country and the fruit of the vine. This package includes admission to the Canadian Museum of History and the Canadian War Museum. To end your day, we suggest a wine and food tasting to share at the unique SOIF Wine Bar! Come and discover world-renowned sommelier Véronique Rivest own favorites. SOIF is the place to be for authentic wines from here and abroad as well as award-winning cuisine!
At the step of estimating the package cost, a list of optional activities will be available
All our packages can be customized to match your interests through our website or our call centre
Book your stay in Gatineau and get up to $100 in VISA prepaid cards! See how operation and complete terms and conditions
- The Canadian Museum of History building was designed by Douglas Cardinal, a renowned Aboriginal architect. The symbolism behind this work of art is remarkable.
- Did you know that the Canadian War Museum has a green roof of over 10,000 square metres that you can visit for free?
- 1 night in Gatineau
- Trio of wines with platters to share
- Canadian Museum of History
- Canadian War Museum
- Lodging tax
- Travel Agent Client Compensation Fund (TACCF)
- Federal and provincial taxes
- Transportation and related expenses
- Personal expenses
- Activities and meals not included
- Optional activities
- Travel insurance
- Access to the baths for a thermal experience at Amerispa
- City tour Gatineau-Ottawa